New Zealand Waters Await
We at Gulf Harbour Marina have been the preferred marina for thousands of international visitors over the last 35 years and were recently awarded ‘NZMOA Marina of The Year’.
Our world-class marina includes premium moorings, excellent security and comprehensive facilities, giving visitors the confidence to spend time enjoying the beautiful lands and seas that New Zealand has to offer. With a location that is second to none – Gulf Harbour Marina is positioned right on the world famous Hauraki Gulf, gateway to some of the country’s best fishing, cruising and island adventures.
Gulf Harbour is also a Clean Marina, with no storm water outlet into the area. This means that the waters are clear and attract marine life like our own resident stingrays and local dolphins.
We are proud to offer all visitors;
- World class marina facilities
- 24/7 dockmaster and security service
- Comprehensive CCTV coverage
- Highly skilled marine trade services based at the marina
- Proximity to some of New Zealand’s best coastal and island cruising
- On-site facilities including, power (220V – 10 to 50amp), showers, laundry, Wifi, mail collection and holding service and pump-out.
- On water vessel checks for absentee owners
- Dry storage options available for absentee owners
- Close proximity to the bustling Auckland City via road or ferry — but then peace and quiet when you return.
- Make Gulf Harbour Marina your base when you are in New Zealand, and be sure of a warm welcome, and help from our team whenever you need it.
Customs & MPI
Most recreational vessels (yachts and leisure craft) will need a full biosecurity clearance. A full clearance allows you to sail freely in New Zealand waters and remain in the country for an extended time (more than 20 days).
To find out how to get clearance into New Zealand please visit the Ministry for Primary Industries website here.
The South Pacific Posse encourages cruisers to discover the vast Pacific and unique island nations alongside like-minded cruisers, adventurers and explorers while creating life-long friendships. Click through to find out how you can join the rally!